Monday, August 9, 2010

And this is the end....

Hey everyone.
So it's that point in the summer where I don't know if I am happy or sad. I mean, the whole part about where all my friends are leaving on Friday is not super cool, but I am so happy to get back home. I guess I just need to keep reminding myself that this isn't the end for us. I swear there is going to be a 2010 Colorado LT reunion in heaven and we are all gonna be there. However I am really happy to get home. There are tons of people back home that I haven't seen all summer and I really want to just hang out with everyone before school starts (which won't be possible, but I can try). Also, it's so cool to go back to a campus and be so epically inspired to get God to be famous. Every person I talk to here is so excited to get back to school and broadcast that awesome message of love to every single person we meet, which is totally amazing, mostly because you don't have to travel to foreign countries and risk your life, you can do it right in your own back yard, which is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I also have had a whole summer for God to totally rock my world and to point out some things that I need to hand over to Him and stop trying to handle myself, because honestly, God can take care of things way better than I ever could. It's just a matter of trust. Still have another day or so here, one more hike through old man mountain, a trip up to trail ridge to star gaze with some friends, one last day of work, a shuttle ride out to Denver and a flight to Detroit, lots of hugs, tears, and goodbyes, and I will be home.
-Go Green-
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment