Monday, August 2, 2010

Galatians 2:20

Hey Everyone
So I know it's been a while since I updated, but here's what's been up lately, which has been some pretty amazing stuff.
First and most importantly, I got re-baptized on Tuesday night after LT, which was a totally amazing experience. Not only did I publicly dedicate my life to God, but I got to have it done by my two closest friends at LT, which was super amazing. I could not have asked for two better people, and Daniel's words before hand were so deep and meaningful! AH I LOVE IT!!!

I seriously can not look at this picture without feeling an overwhelming sense of not only love from God, but from those two amazing powerful people!! AH!!! IT'S SO EPIC!!!

Another awesome thing is actually not really all that awesome, but I have come to realize my LT story. I started off the summer with no idea what would happen and as the weeks went on, I started to realized 4 seemingly separate issues that I was struggling with when in reality they all string together to work together in solving my problem...and just as I figure out how they solve each other, I find out there is this whole other issue that will take a while to take care of, so its kinda like God taught me what he wants to learn at LT, then he gave be homework....grrr.....

Now it's the last week of LT services and I just finished the last LT 2010 service that I will have to make slides for which is sad and exciting at the same time. I really can't wait to get back home, but I don't want to leave all my friends. Can I do both at once? That would be awesome. Anyways, tonight is another late night of talking with Daniel and Kristin and on Thursday, the three of us are hiking CCY (Chapin, Chaquita, and Ypsilon), then I'm hiking Longs a week later!!

-Go Green-
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment