Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love could be so caffinated!!!

So project day today was awesome. Actually, the last few days have been pretty awesome. First of all, Monday was a great day because I got all of my slides stuff that afternoon, which is a record so far in LT. Then I worked on Tuesday, got back from work, had dinner, sat down and worked on the slides while talking to Sean. The talk it self wasn't that interesting, but after the talk, we had a four song set and as we were singing, I was really looking at the words. A lot of the songs were talking about things like giving up myself to give my life to God and I thought to myself that I have been happy with person I have become. Sure, I've had a lot of struggles and a lot of crap has happened in the last year or so, but all of that has led to this point in my life. I can honestly say I am happy with where I am right now. I love the fact that I even came to LT in the first place. I am absolutely thrilled that I have met so many amazing people, and even a few friends that I am sure I will be talking to for a long time!!! So why do I want to give that up to be closer to a God who has brought all of this to my life....I just don't get it...but not in an "I'm pissed off and frustrated way"...I just need to figure it out.

Anyways...on to project day. We went out to Boulder today and had a few hours of free time so a few of us went to Boulder Creek...which I think should be renamed Boulder Rapids, cause we went tubing down it and it was AMAZING!!! SO FUN!!! Then we went and had evangelism time. Matt and I ended up talking to this guy who had just finished a painting out on the street and after talking about art for a while, we talked to him about what he believed. Basically his belief system is that he believes in the good of people, but he doesn't believe in a God because according to him, a God wouldn't let someone who tried their best to be a good person go to hell. It was really interesting. The drive home was nice because it was just me, Megan, and Troy and we jammed dischords music the whole time.

Another thing I am really struggling with is missing Sean. Up until a few days ago, it was just a missing him in the "i just want to hang out with him, be in the same room with him, play cards and chess and talk and all that jazz" kind of way...but lately it's been more of a "i really want to kiss you" way, which I still find crazy that it took this long. But yeah, i really really miss him and I can't wait to see him when I get back. I just want that amazing feeling when he holds me, in that I'm never going to let you go way. Yeah...
Well now I'm having hang out time with Daniel while he does laundry so I'll update again soon.
-Go Green-
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment